- allows items to be reenchanted (configurable; enabled by default);
- normalizes anvil enchantment cost to take the same amount of experience as a player with that exact level;
- makes enchantment cost for players with levels above 30 the same as for players with level 30 (configurable);
- allows enchantments in enchantment tables to be revealed (disabled by default);
- disables survival mode anvil level limit;
- makes anvil repair cost constant instead of exponential (configurable; enabled by default);
- disables bookshelf limit and increases range to 64 meters horizontally and vertically (configurable);
- allows treasure enchantments to be acquired at enchanting tables (configurable: enabled by default); and
- prevents Minecraft from reducing certain values to 127 or 32767 and instead remain up to 2147483647.
treasure enchantment at an enchanting table:
I prefer that all issues and suggestions be posted to this mod's GitHub repository because it helps me keep track of them.