Uploaded by oldjunyi
Uploaded Jun 1, 2019
Game Version 1.13.2
Size 123.95 KB
Changelog for LLOverlayReloaded-1.2.0 (for Minecraft 1.13.2):
- Rewrote the code for 1.13.2
- Remove Ctrl-F4. Now Shift-F4 will be used to switch display modes.
- Changed display modes from 3 to 8:
- standard (Red / Green numbers)
- minimal (Green numbers only)
- advanced (Red / Green / Orange numbers)
- x (Red / Orange "X" instead of numbers)
- standard_small (Standard mode with smaller numbers)
- minimal_small (Minimal mode with smaller numbers)
- advanced_small (Advanced mode with smaller numbers)
- x_small (X mode with smaller "X")
- Update the textures and added new textures for small modes.
- Display mode can be customized using resource packs (Add json to assets/llor/displaymodes).
- Better lighting. Numbers will not be invisible on obsidian blocks anymore.