A Fabric mod which adds dynamic lights to the game.
📖 What's this mod?
It's dark outside, very dark... You can't see a lot in the darkness, you wished you had a torch, or a lantern to hold and see in the light...
And this is possible with this mod as it adds dynamic lights to the game. Now you will be able to see in the darkness thanks to your torch!
Searching other mods to replace OptiFine? Check out that list!
- Dynamic lights.
- Settings to select how smooth the dynamic lighting is.
- Works with some modded items.
- Any entity holding an item which emits light will emit light!
- Magma cubes emit light.
- Spectral arrows emit light.
- Burning entities emit light.
- Blazes emit light.
- Some items like torches, soul torches, etc. will not light up in water.
- Quick and simple API for developers.
- And more!
To use this mod it's very simple!
You will notice nothing at first but if you go into the video options or into the settings screen of the mod via modmenu, you will notice an option called Dynamic Lights which is by default off, choose the wanted configuration and enjoy!
Need help? Come check out my Discord server.
- Sodium is recommended for better performances.
- Canvas is compatible but still WIP: expect huge lag spike with it until a proper lighting API is done in Canvas.
- OptiFabric is obviously incompatible.
Please, when you write the name of this mod, don't add spaces.