Uploaded by Mysticdrew
Uploaded Dec 9, 2021
Game Version 1.18.1 +2
Size 6.91 MB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.18 Versions
JourneyMap 1.18-5.8.0alpha9 for Minecraft 1.18
- Java 17
- Minecraft 1.18
- Forge 1.18-38.0.15
- See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, etc.
- See http://journeymap.info/Support for information on getting technical support.
- Implements JourneyMap API v1.18-1.7-SNAPSHOT
New in 1.18-5.8.0alpha9
- Added: New Api events for fullscreen mouse_click, mouse_drag, and mouse_move.
- Fixed: Cave lighting for caves below y0.
- Fixed: Cave slider click issues.
- Fixed: Cave Slider tooltip for negative slices
- Fixed: Jetty META-INF maven trash removed to avoid module conflicts with dynmap.
- Fixed: Editing Waypoints in multiplayer.
- Fixed: Polygon line drawing
- Fixed: Mod Compat -> OptiFine blurry textures and text.
- Fixed: Empty scaled entity texture
- Fixed: Waypoint negative Y level.
- Fixed: Deathpoint negative Y level.
- Changed: Textbox logic to be smoother and cleaner when clicking and highlighting
- Updated: Works on 1.18
- Added: New Biome Map Type
- Added: Position Button in Minimap Bottom Bar for minimap and effects moving.
- Added: Cartography option to map water colors based on biome. Default: False
- Added: Version packet for use by bukkit/spigot/sponge servers. See our discord for details.
- Added: Info Slot Background opacity option.
- Changed: Click through buttons are now dropdowns.
- Changed: Potion effects have a zone where they will also shift when in custom option now.
- Changed: Entity icons are now much shaper when upscaled.
- Changed: InfoSlot data update time lowered.
- Fixed: More dimension naming issues.
- Fixed: Fixed some issues with waypoint label rendering.
- Updated: Updated to latest forge RB