JourneyMap 1.11.2-5.5.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Java 8
- Minecraft 1.11.2
- Forge 22.214.171.1246
- See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, etc.
- See http://journeymap.info/Support for information on getting technical support.
- Implements JourneyMap API v1.11.2-1.4
CHANGELOG (includes beta versions) (2017-09-20-17:59:29):
- Major overhaul of color palette generation to support modded blocks.
- Added customizable keybindings for In-Game Controls and Fullscreen Map Controls
- UI Theme system refactored. New Biome-inspired UI themes: DesertTemple, EndCity, ForestMansion, NetherFortress, OceanMonument, Stronghold, and an updated version of Purist. Old Victorian theme removed and is no longer supported.
- New Fullscreen map Feature: "Cave Layers" let you choose which vertical chunk of caves to view.
- Fullscreen map shows biome name under mouse in Singleplayer, even for unloaded chunks
- Fullscreen map has a new "Show Keys" button to let you see applicable keybindings.
- Fullscreen map toolbars and layout have changed. The "Actions" button and dialog have been replaced with buttons for each action.
- Fullscreen map has new "Chat Position" keybinding. The block position under the mouse will be put into chat.
- Fullscreen map keybindings now support mouse Button 2 and Button 3. (Like: Right-click to create waypoint.)
- New Minimap Options: Customize the information shown above/below with 4 "Info Slots". Each slot can be one of: FPS, Game Time, System Time, Location, Biome.
- New Minimap Option: "Show Day/Night" will automatically switch between Day or Night maps depending on the world time.
- New Minimap Option: "Show Entity Names" lets you toggle name labels for pets, NPCs, etc.
- New Cartography options: Blend Grass, Blend Foliage, Blend Water.
- Support for modded mobs which implement INpc. They are now grouped with villagers on mob radar.
- Improved Auto-Map dialog
- About Screen layout changed. Patrons no longer stuck to a wall.
- Configs from JourneyMap 5.4.x will be migrated to 5.5.0
- Updated to JourneyMap API 1.4 release.
- Bugfix: Save Map button was missing in Fullscreen Map
- Bugfix: Save Map button was broken in Web Map
- Bugfix: Player heads were missing skin overlays (hats, etc.)
- Bugfix: Grid opacity was broken.
- Bugfix: Waypoints created through API produced an exception if a color wasn't set.
- Bugfix: Options Manager missing reset buttons and Minimap Preset 2 preview button
- Bugfix: Waypoints added via the JourneyMap API would produce NPE if no group was set
- Bugfix: Temporary (non-persistent) Waypoints added via the JourneyMap API would produce log spam when removed
- Bugfix: Minimap option "Frame Opacity" was ignored
- Bugfix: Grid opacity setting was ignored
- Bugfix: Auto-Map wasn't using correct Biome to color grass and foliage.
- Bugfix: Duplicate Reset buttons in Options Manager.
- Bugfix: Fix for illegal characters in world names.
- Bugfix: Fullscreen Map chat didn't support tab completion.
- Bugfix: Removed duplicate keybinding (left bracket, right bracket)