JourneyMap 5.1.3 Unlimited Edition for Minecraft Forge 1.8
(FairPlay Edition is available at the bottom of this page under "Additional Files".)
- Java 7 or Java 8
- Minecraft 1.8
- Forge 1.8-22.214.171.1243 (Recommended Build on Nov 12, 2015)
- See http://journeymap.info/ for information about how to install and use this mod, complete release notes, rules about inclusion in modpacks, translation, technical support, etc.
Changes in 5.1.3:
- New Feature: Support for large resource packs like Sphax BDCraft 64/128/256/512
- Critical bugfix: "Unexpected error writing to disk: ImageHolder"
- Bugfix: Color palette not cleanly reset when changing resource packs in-game
- Bugfix: Error getting color from BlockDoublePlant with meta values > 7
- [1.8] Updated Waypoint import compatibility for mod_voxelMap_1.5.18_for_1.7.10.litemod
- Code changes to support parallel releases for 1.7.10 / 1.8 / 1.8.8
Changes in 5.1.2 (no longer available):
- Critical bugfix: FPS drop every 30 seconds due to disk contention with Minecraft file updates
- [1.7.10] Updated Waypoint import compatibility for Reis-Minimap-Mod-1.7.10.jar and mod_voxelMap_1.5.18_for_1.7.10.litemod
Changes in 5.1.1:
Help and Technical Support:
- Bugs and feedback should be reported on the Espernet IRC channel #journeymap.
- If you don't have an IRC client, you can use your web browser to join #journeymap, but use of a proper IRC client like HexChat or IrcCloud is recommended.
- Stay connected and be patient. The pace of IRC depends on who is available. Sometimes it's more like waiting for an email, sometimes it's more like a chat room.