The Fabric API is required to run this mod.
What is Jcd's Plastic?
Jcd's plastic is a mod that adds in many plastic-related items. It was inspired by TehKrush's Plasticraft mod, but it contains many novel features.
What does it let me do?
With Jcd's Plastics, you can...
- Create blocks, items, and tools out of six real-world plastics!
- Control crowds of mobs with the nightstick and riot shield!
- Smash up pigs into gelatin, then eat them in the form of jello!
- See in the dark with night vision goggles!
- Inject yourself with homemade drugs!
- Create fields of artifical grass!
- Move entities with the accelerator and decelerator blocks!
- Craft vinyl records!
- Fly with a totally-not-overpowered™ jetpack!
Awesome! How do I get started?
It is highly recommended to use the Roughly Enough Items mod to view the recipes for this mod. You can obtain plastic balls by smelting a filled mould.
Due to a glitch, the jetpack sometimes removes the ability to fly in creative. You can temporarily fix this by re-logging while I search for a solution to the bug.