Create infinite lava sources just like water!
This mod has separate files for each Minecraft version.
Select a file for your version from the Files page instead of clicking the download button in the upper right.
- Create infinite lava sources, just like infinite water sources.
- Supports a wide range of versions — 1.7.2-1.16.5 and 1.17-Snapshot, Forge and Fabric.
- For multiplayer, you only need to install on the server-side, no client-side installation is required.
- Nether-only mode. If you turn on this option, this mod will work only in the Nether.
What's new in v1.2.0
Added /instantlava command (mc 1.13.2 or later). You can view and change the settings in real time by using the command.
How to enable Nether-only mode
Fabric versions (on client-side) have an in-game config screen in Mod Menu, so you can switch this option there.
Forge versions (and server-side installations) might be a bit cumbersome.
- First, create a config file by launching Minecraft with this mod normally, and close.
- Open .minecraft/config/instantlava.json with a text editor, replace "netherOnly": false to true, and save.
- Launch Minecraft again.
Enjoy InstantLava experience, now available only in the Nether!
📢 Also check this mod out!
- NonEvaporation — Place water in the Nether. You can extinguish fires, move in water, do farming, etc...
- Logo created by ORiON
- Chinese translation by @lechiny
- Cloth Config API — an awesome configuration library for Fabric by shedaniel
You are free to bundle this mod in your modpack as long as the following conditions are met:
- Provide a credit (e.g. InstantLava by parly)
- Give a link to this page