Trinkets to help you better understand your world
How does it work?
This mod will remove all entries from the F3 debug menu. Information is then re-added once you have the appropriate item that is related to that information. Some items will have multiple pieces of information, and vanilla items can also have info provided by them. The information provided by the item is also shown in the item's tooltip.
- Compass - The X and Z of the player
- Stopwatch - The movement speed of the player
- Sextant - The current moon phase
- Depth Meter - The Y of the player
- Debugger - WIP
- Slimey Compass - Whether or not the player is in a slime chunk
- Chunker - The Chunk's X and Y coordinate
- DPS Monitor - WIP
- Structure - WIP
Terraria as inspiration?
Yes, this mod was inspired by the informational accessories from Terraria. The level of inspiration includes several of the items in the mod, and in some cases textures were directly inspired by the Terraria textures. None of the Terraria textures are included in this mod.
- Crafting Recipes
- FPS/Debug Info
- Ability to white-list pre-existing entries so they're not cleared.
- Item support for other mods that add to the f3 menu.
This project is sponsored by Nodecraft. Use code Darkhax for 30% off your first month of service!