Uploaded by 275hammy
Uploaded Jan 10, 2023
Game Version 1.19.2 +1
Size 305.54 KB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.19 Versions
- Added an option to use an outline instead of a full box for item guides.
- Added a button to use for ranged grabbing (you can still use the hand gesture, though!)
- Campfires now give items after removing the old ones instead of before to make it more intuitive with stack sizes of 1.
- 3x3 grid immersives such as crafting tables will now rotate based on the HMD rather than the primary controller when in VR
- 3x3 grid immersives such as chests will no longer rotate based on the player's look direction when the block already provides a direction for items.
- Fixed immersives all becoming disabled when changing dimensions
- Item guide boxes no longer obscure items behind them. Immersive bag users rejoice!
- Hopefully squashed chests being stuck open once and for all
- Chests can no longer be unintentionally opened after closing them using the VR hand gesture
- Doors and fence gates now make noises for the player opening and closing them (they already made noises for other players)