Immersive Railroading is a Minecraft mod for 1.12, 1.11, and 1.10. It adds a new transport system (item and players) to the game. It is based on real world physics (where possible) and uses life size models to convey the true scale and grandeur of Railroading. Immersive Engineering and Open Computers are recommended for full functionality.
1.3.0 Update: Diesel locomotives now need to be turned on and warmed up
1.2.0 Update: Track placement has changed you may need to re-lay turns and switches
Documentation is on the wiki: https://github.com/cam72cam/ImmersiveRailroading/wiki
This wiki is also available in game with the In-Game-Wiki mod.
- Life Sized Movable trains
- In world crafting of the rolling stock
- Custom flexible track system
- Both Fluid and Item transport
- Support for multiple track gauges (Brunel, Standard, Narrow, Minecraft, and Model)
- Support for custom models/stock through resource packs
- Automated loading and unloading using track Augments
- Multiblock part crafting system
- Coupling and chunkloading
- Animal Carts
- Villager Transport
Official Resource Packs:
AdamRK's pixel perfect pack:
Legend's Pack (temporary link)
CD Pack (Passenger cars)
D&RGW Narrow Gauge Pack - Thomas4Peyton
Superliners + More - DarkRaider
Immersive Railroading Preview:
More information can be found at https://github.com/cam72cam/ImmersiveRailroading.
Discord is live at https://discord.gg/CS2RTGq, come pitch ideas or help test unstable versions!