- iChunUtil, rebuilt from the ground up, (again). Too much has changed considering this port is from 1.12.2 to 1.15.2. A lot of things have gotten redundant and some things can't be ported and have to be rewritten. I've decided to take this opportunity to refactor iChunUtil (again), but hopefully better this time. The old version had issues with loading things unnecessarily and became a bit of a resource hog, both with resources and memory. As with the last time I did this, I'll be adding bits and features and functions over time, when mods that I port over require them.
- Changed use of BufferedImage to NativeImage to prevent issues on Mac.
- Moved Boxes & Stuff configs to their own category.
- Update Head Handler stuff to try and fix crash with Googly Eyes.
- Directly create an Entity Type for the Client entity tracker rather than register an EntityType, which may potentially crash.
Also because of how ForgeGradle works now, I'm also no longer uploading a deobf version of the mod. Get a deobf version by publishing to the local maven eg How Tabula Does It .