Filename IC2Classic 1.12-184.108.40.206.jar
Uploaded by Speiger
Uploaded May 27, 2019
Game Version 1.12.2
Size 5.82 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
Another Patch version with a couple fixes, stability for certain features and performance improvements.
- Fixed: fix minecraft keybindings not working in guis while "KeysInGuis" is enabled performance improvement for the key update (only check the KeyBindings if they should be active)
- Fixed: A couple bugs regarding ItemStack != null
- Changed: RotationList is no longer Mutable.
- Changed: Cables no longer run on boolean it now runs on RotationLists.
- Fixed: RecipeIDs are now generated via a HashCodeGenerator based on Input / Output.
- Fixed: Bug with FluidHelper still checking things wrong.
- Fixed: Liquid Fuel Generator was duping liquids.
- Improved: Basic & Adv Machines got a performance improvements that should decrease lag with slow running machines a bit. (Disable recipe checks once validated)
- Fixed: Tank UI Components render now custom colors in Fluids.
- Changed: 1 Slot Tanks (Fill only) will now consume containers if you
put in more then 1 Item. (2 Lava Buckets (if that is possible) would
turn into 1 empty bucket)
This is done to ensure that things like that work properly.
- Added: Custom ItemAPI class for better data reading.
- Added: More Entries itno the ItemAPI
- Added: Ways to add custom entries into the ItemAPI
- Fixed: BC API reversed its functionality. Breaking the FluxProducers.
- Fixed: New Recipe Hasher was randomizing things. Now Everything should be based on not changeable registry ids so they are 100% unique based on what the mod is doing.
- Fixed: A Couple tiny things regarding addon api.