New patch that was supposed to come out a couple weeks ago. (1-2)
Anyway here is now the changelog. Lots for addon makers and a couple bugfixes & additions.
Also Dev version for addon makers are now present. (Internal addons that change how ic2c works)
- Fixed: AddonAPI version check functions are now working properly (Meduris)
- Added: Functions for checking the AddonAPI version internally.
- Added: Lots of helper functions for the SpriteHandlers for addons.
- Fixed: NullStack in nano Saber.
- Fixed: Shields in vanilla were indestructable do to bugs. Also no
vanilla sounds played.
- Added: Cable InternalAPI has now the missing functions to make it useable from the outside.
- Added: Helper functions for machine baseclasses that allow them to be better controlled.
- Added: Harvesting the cable sneaking when it is foamed removes just the foam.
- Fixed: Canning machine was missing a lot of recipes in JEI
- Added: A couple functions are now visible in the IC2C audio System. So that some features become accessible