Uploaded by BeardlessBrady
Uploaded Jan 21, 2017
Game Version 1.10.2
Size 130.62 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
Probably the last version built specifically for 1.10.2. Will try my best (through CompactLayers) to make the next version work for 1.11 and 1.10.2
WARNING: Break and replace your vending and exchange machine
- Tool tips to Gui tabs
- Vend/Exchange machine doors open or close indicating mode change
- Config file with various configurations
- The Wallet!
- Can store bills in it.
- Special interaction with the vending machine: Placing the wallet in the vending machine 'input slot' will make the machine pull money from the wallet when buying items. Change will also be placed back into the wallet
- Vend/Exchange machines can only be open by one player at a time
- Using the Change button in Vend/Exchange Machine now attempts to put money in players inventory first then spits out the rest into the world.
- When money is spit into the world it is 'less sporadic'
- Input slot icons for Vend/Exchange machine change per mode to make it clearer for what can go in it
- Vending machine window has been smashed :C (it'll be back after I get some other special things implemented)
- Changes 'Banknote' to 'Bill' ex: One Dollar Bill
- Fixed: Attempting to pickup all of one item (via double click on a stack) in Vend/Exchange machine would previously pick up items from the machines inventory.
- Fixed: There were Rare occurrences of just the top of a Vend/Exchange machine staying in game (probably though version changes in old worlds). Previously when attempting to break the bugged top your game would crash, now you can break it with ease.
- Fixed: Github #17, server crash
- Fixed: A very obscure bug found byP3rf3ct_Zer0 when working in the Exchange Machine. Basically it would prevent putting new items in it's inventory well in Edit Mode Edit 1.4.3: ACTUALLY FIXED NOW
- Fixed: Vending/Exchange Machine's crashing if they still have money in them when being broken