IMPORTANT: Because I feel like the mod is getting a bit out of hand, a bit cluttered, and in a bit of a mess, over a few months max I will be removing FyreCraft from curse. You may see some of FyreCraft's content re-uploaded in separate mods in the future, however.
Minecraft is quite a linear game, it has a simple progression system, and it doesn't have a lot of branches sprouting off of it, except for a few structures. Well, tiny branches no more...
Introducing FyreCraft, a mod gradually helping Minecraft to grow more branches and expand outwards as it should.
Cryptic Mushroom Discord: https://discord.gg/Q725ZWs
Cryptic Mushroom Server IP: cryptic-mushroom.beastmc.com
Wiki: https://github.com/Fla5hFyre/FyreCraft/wiki (with all aspects of the mod)
- Infernadium and Atlantium (same tier as Diamond, full armour sets give fire resistance and water breathing respectively)
- Vulcanite (Better than diamond, full set gives strength)
- Technetanium (Better than vulcanite)
- Celestium Ore (currently used to make the Celestium Enchantment Table)
- There are also some other less important material ores such as Icestone (drops ice, spawns in cold biomes) and Phosphite (glows, spawns everywhere)
- Gemstone Cave
- Skeleton Shrine
- Forest Shrine
- Underground End house
- Cloak End shrine
- Floating End islands
- Rocky Wasteland
- Red Desert (+hills)
- Mega Mountains
- Tropical Lakes
- Mushroom Grove
- Crimson Grove
- Volcanic Wasteland
- The mod requires Baubles, my enchantments mod, and any version of Forge newer than 2705.
- The GitHub is not updated regularly, due to me (FlashFyre) being the only developer :'( so please don't bother will pull requests and stuff like "add/change x".
- I recommend standing still for a good 30 seconds before moving around in the caves dimension - cascading world gen in y0 to y255 chunks full of stone and stuff generating is not pretty.
- If you want to report bugs or anything please let me know in Discord or in the comments here instead.
- Use the mod on servers AT YOUR OWN RISK! It has not been properly tested. If you experience crashes/bugs let me know!
Stuff to keep by
- You may not use any parts of the mod and claim them as your own
- You may have a look at code on GitHub but you may not copy large quantities
- If you would like to include this in a modpack/record a video of the mod/stream gameplay of the mod/use it on a server, you may, but ONLY if you let me know what you are doing first!