* If you are adding a behaviour to a tile entity, start your config line with a capital T
* Behaviours are reloaded from the configs when the world loads and when the /reload command is used
* Invalid config lines are simply skipped, rather than aborting the loading of the whole file
* For each config file a .txt showing all invalid lines is written into the config folder, if there are any invalid lines
* Ops and single players get a status message in chat on login or config reload
* Fixed an incompatibility between the FALL behaviour and Repose - thank you floral-qua-floral for reporting!