- Fixed the issue to save the lowered fps and volume values to options.txt in certain situations.
- Supported mc1.14.3.
- Fixed the issue not to reduce FPS when the window is inactive after loading a world.
- FPS suppression in inactive has been effective in the main menu. (1.14.x, experimental)
- Initial port to mc1.14.2.
- SuppressSound feature has been effective even in the main menu.
- Improved synchronization handling of the config files.
- Refactored some codes.
- Fixed a server crash when installed on a server.
- Added player moving detection to avoid FPS reduction during riding and flying.
- Changed left-bottom FPS indication way not to overlap a chat box.
- Integrated the wating time sliders.
- Added a player config mode.
- Moved config files under config/fpsreducer folder.
- Initial release to 1.13.2.