FPS Reducer will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
This mod reduces unnecessary GPU and CPU load by reducing the frame rate automatically when the client window is inactive or you are not operating the Minecraft for a certain period of time (optional from v2.0). As soon as the user performs any operation, it returns to the original frame rate.
- Reduce FPS automatically under the following conditions.
- No user operation for the specified time.
- The game window is inactive or minimized.
- Suppress sound volume if the game window is inactive or minimized.
- Display the current FPS on the screen edge.
- Display CPU usage of client thread. (v1.14~)
Recommended in the following cases
- When leaving the game running without the operation, for example with automated agriculture and/or industry.
- When doing other work concurrently with running Minecraft in background.
- When you want to extend the lifespan of your PC even a little.
- When you want to save unnecessary power.
- When the room is hot...
By default, if there is no operation for 5 minutes the frame rate will drop to 10.
Pressing [PAUSE] key reduces FPS manually. (new feature in v1.16)
Pressing [END] key opens the configuration GUI by default.
- This is a client-side mod, so it is not necessary to install it on the server.
- It will also be available for download from modrinth.
Feel free to use this mod in any modpacks.
- Thanks to RoCoKo for Turkish translations.
- Thanks to Grreg21 for Polish translations.
- Thanks to cutedobe and StarsShine17423 for Simplified Chinese translation.
- Thanks to cutedobe and StarsShine17423 for Traditional Chinese translation.
- Thanks to agent_rby_ for Russian translation.
- Thanks to b14st0 for French translation.
- Thanks to Kazuya79H for Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Thanks to AlexDerProGamer_mc for German translation.
- Thanks to 귤러리 for Korean translation.
- Thanks to AceDragoonOfficial for Ukrainian translation.
- Thanks to Giedo for Dutch translation.
- Thanks to iwafflebro for Spanish translation.