This is a mod created for all that people who want to setup a minecraft server with the new server platform Sponge.
This mod is a only server mod and runs with simple commands, all the flags are the same as the worldguard plugin for bukkit/spigot.
This mod will start from version 1.10.2 and will not have any downgrade, sorry!
The official server of the mod
is HitcUniverse MMORPG Servers and it's teamspeak3 server is ts.project-universe.it
RELEASED NEW SPONGE PLUGIN VERSION, AVAILABLE HERE
- use /region to call the selector item
- use /region name <region name> to give a name to the region
- use /region add <owner name> to add a onwner to the region
- use /region flag <flagname> true/false to add new flag
- use /region gamemode <creative/survival/adventure/not_set> to set gamemode of region
- use /region flag and click tab to see the flag list
- use /region save to save the region
- use /region edit <region name> to edit the region
- use /region list to see the region list
- use /region help for help
How to use:
1. With the selector item click at two points with the left and the right click
2. Give a name to the region with /region name
3. Add a owner to the region with /region add
4. Add flags or what ever you want
5. Save the region with /region save
6. To re-define the region type /region edit <region name> take the selector item and select two new points and type /region save
- There are 2 permission for this mod one for use the mod commands and the other to bypass the region flags, both can be choosen in the config file (default: Staff).
Example: You can change it to: test.use.region
Tested Permission Plugins:
- PermissionEx for Sponge
- add new flags
- add region priority system
- add deny spawn for non hostile mobs
- bug fixes
- and more
Mod developed by Jimi HitcUniverse Dev