First-person Model (Forge/Fabric)
Enables the third-person Model in first-person, so you can experience Minecraft from Steve's real perspective. This mod doesn't change any animations, so you also get to see Mojangs "questionable" animation decisions(looking at you, shield + bow). However this mod adds so few and simple mixin hooks into the game, it should work with other mods that come out(MoBends, a real eating/crawling animation, custom 3d armor, etc).
Since this mod is purely visual, it will also work on vanilla servers.
Requires ModMenu(used to change settings).
- TRansliterationLib (Forge&Fabric) (only pre 1.17)
- Not Enough Animations (Forge&Fabric)
- Fabric API (Fabric)
- ModMenu (Fabric)
- Epic Fight mod
- Optifine emissive textures
- Sitting on modded chairs/mounts doesn't look right
Help, where did feature X go?
Since this mod became too large, I started cutting it into smaller, more manageable parts. All the smaller mods are available for Fabric and Forge + back-ported to some older versions!
- 3d Skin Layers Turns the skin layers from a flat box into a 3d model.
- PaperDoll adds a highly configurable Bedrock/PocketEdition like player preview.
- Not Enough Animations brings first-person animations to the third-person, like eating, drinking and holding maps.
- Wavey Capes turns the slab of a cape into something more dynamic and pleasant to look at.
Support via or Github! The comments are not there to report bugs/crashes/ask questions.