- Bloodlust now increments the player's existing strength level by 1 when an entity is killed
- As a bug-turned-feature, this also stacks. So if you kill 3 mobs consecutively, the strength level will increase and the time remaining will go back up. This may be nerfed if it appears to be too powerful.
- To compensate for this, the duration of the strength is now 4 seconds at level, or 7 seconds at level 2. Level 2 now has no effect on the strength level. The level is also capped at stength 4.
- Searing can no longer be greater than level 2.
- Searing now stacks if multiple armour pieces are enchanted. The new formula for burn duration is 2 seconds multiplied by each level on each armour piece, meaning the maximum duration is 16 seconds where the player has level 2 searing on every armour piece.
- In addition, the random chance is applied per armour. The chance of additional burn time is 1/(5-level).
- Minor code tweaks/improvements