Farmer's Delight is a mod that gently expands upon farming and cooking in Minecraft.
Using a collection of rustic tools and workstations, you can improve the foundation of your farm plots, prepare a myriad of hearty meals and snacks, and even gear up a bit better for adventure!
This mod focuses on giving more purpose to items often forgotten or overlooked by players (such as milk, mushrooms, beetroots etc). Hopefully this will encourage you to farm a little bit of everything!
Follow the advancements! Much of its progression is described through them. By default, press the (L) key to open the Advancements screen.
If you'd rather get a more straight-forward guide, we wrote a Getting Started to help you learn the basics!
This mod is currently under development, so issues and instabilities may occur. If you'd like to play, keep in mind:
- Backup your saves often;
- Make sure everything is working before adding it to a modpack;
- Report any issues you find to our issue tracker! It helps us a lot!
Q. Can I use this mod into my modpack?
A. Yes! Feel free to feature Farmer's Delight in your modpack, and customize it as you see fit for the experience you're crafting. Just keep in mind:
- Make sure to credit, and don't claim Farmer's Delight as your own creation;
- Remember that this mod is in beta, so keep and eye out for major gameplay changes and additions that may happen between versions.
Q. Which Minecraft versions will the mod be updated for?
A. Farmer's Delight will always keep up with the latest version of Minecraft, with temporary support for the previous one. As of now:
- The current focus is exclusively on version 1.16.5;
- Support is currently discontinued to 1.15.2;
- This mod will never be backported to any version prior to 1.15.2 (please don't ask further);
Q. Do you have a Patreon, or similar means of supporting your work?
A. Not currently, but thanks for your consideration! I'm currently well-sustaned by a stable job, and my personal projects are hobbies I work on my free time. My suggestion is to donate your money to more worthy causes, or just treat yourself to a nice lunch. ;)