Need to quickly change your skin without going to minecraft.net? Or do you want per world-specific skin in your singleplayer world / server?
A server-side or singleplayer skin & cape changing / restoring mod. All with one simple command (on server):
Or with keybind k (on client).
It supports skin fetching via player's name as well as via URL. If you use player name, cape is fetched as well (if player has one). Not fan of existing skins? No problem, mod supports uploading skin from local storage as well.
As a side feature, it also requests textures from ely.by and mojang to work like skin restorer for server / singleplayer.
If installed on client / singleplayer, you can use gui to set caoe as well! (If playing on server, it needs to use fabrictailor as well.)
If you don't like capes, you can also disable them (for everyone) in generated config.
FabricTailor works with Connector mod (that you can install for forge, it will load fabrictailor then), you just need to use ForgifiedFabricApi. Happy skin forging!
Who sees what?
- all players can see vanilla skins & capes
- all players can set their skin from player's name, URL, upload it from server or custom source
Scenario 1: server & Steve have the mod, Alex doesn't
- same as
- Steve can upload skins from his PC
- Steve can choose a HD skin or custom cape, but Alex won't see it
Scenario 2: server & players have the mod
- same as
Scenario 1, but capes & HD skins will be visible to everyone
- Having issues? Please report them on GitHub issue tracker
- Living on the edge? Get latest developer builds
- Feel like donating? Visit donate page