Extra boats is a simple mod which adds three new types of boats to Minecraft in order to make ocean exploration more interesting.
Boat with Chest:
Unsurprisingly items can be stored inside of this boat. The inventory of the boat can be accessed by sneaking and right-clicking the boat. The boat can only be ridden by one entity at a time.
Boat with Furnace:
The special property of this boat is that it can be fueled to make it go faster. To fuel it, simply sneak and right-click the boat with either coal or charcoal. One piece of coal can fuel the boat for three minutes, and by adding more coal the boat can run for longer. The boat will also move automatically if fueled and a player is sitting in it. The boat can only be ridden by one entity at a time.
Large boats can be ridden by four entities at once, with the only downside being that they are slightly slower than normal boats.
These features are only active if the corresponding mod is installed:
- Boats for each Biomes O' Plenty wood type
- Driftwood and river boats if Upgrade Aquatic is installed
- Bamboo boats if Bamboo Blocks is installed
- Poise boats if Endergetic Expansion is installed
- Wisteria boats if Bloomful is installed
- Willow boats if Swamp Expansion is installed
- Boats for each Atmospheric wood type
- Maple boats if Autumnity is installed
- Hive boats if Buzzier Bees is installed
You can contribute to this mod by translating it to new languages. All you need to do is to send me the modified language file and specify the language.
- asthyr (French translation)
- Pandory_ (German translation)
- kubajzzz (Czech translation)
- rio192al and F4zzer (Russian translation)
- kemiuu (Polish translation)
- peehpeh (translations for Spanish Languages)
- Rye (Pirate Speak translation)
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpack. Just remember to give credit where credit is due.