Extra Armor will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Dozens of unique craftable armor sets
Set bonuses + special effects + enchantments
Combine armors into more powerful armor sets
Some armors sets can be combined. This allows the user to create powerful armors with more effects and enchantments! Armors can be combined by crafting the blacksmith hammer.
Tool tips describe the effects given by each set of special armor.
You can enable and disable certain armor effects and set bonuses. You can also change the enchantment and effect levels given by each set.
- Launch Minecraft with the mod installed. This will generate the config file.
- Go to your .minecraft directory and open the config folder. (C:\Users<Your User>\AppData\Roaming.minecraft\config)
- Open the config file extraarmor-common.toml
- Follow the instructions in the config file
- Restart the game to apply changes
Available Armor Sets
- Oak Wood
- Birch Wood
- Jungle Wood
- Spruce Wood
- Dark Oak Wood
- Acacia Wood
- Mangrove Wood
- Crimson Wood (SET BONUS: Fire Resistance)
- Warped Wood (SET BONUS: Fire Resistance)
- Obsidian (BONUS: Blast Protection)
- Cactus (BONUS: Thorns)
- Molten (SET BONUS: Fire Resistance)
- Ghost (SET BONUS: Invisibility) (BONUS: Soul Speed)
- Crying Obsidian (BONUS: Blast Protection)
- Phantom (SET BONUS: Slow Falling)
- Ice (SET BONUS: Frost Walker)
- Glowstone (SET BONUS: Night Vision)
- Prismarine Shard (SET BONUS: Water Breathing)
- Prismarine Crystal (SET BONUS: Dolphins Grace)
- Emerald (SET BONUS: Luck)
- Ender (SET BONUS: Speed)
- Honeycomb (SET BONUS: Projectile Protection)
- Slime (SET BONUS: Jump Boost)
- Feather (SET BONUS: Mending)
- Reinforced Iron (SET BONUS: Damage Resistance + Slowness)
- Glowing Obsidian (SET BONUS: Night Vision + Blast Protection)
- Enderghost (SET BONUS: Soul Speed + Invisibility + Speed)
- Echo Shard (SET BONUS: Swift Sneak)
- Glass (Highly Enchantable)
Rotten Flesh (SET BONUS: Invisible to Zombies)
FORGE ONLY: Simply drop the .jar file into your mods folder! If you want to use this in a modpack let me know.
Check out my other projects