The change log is as follows:
- Added budgies.
- Reworked the phoenixes - they now all have unique abilities and shouldn't all die in water.
- Added birdcages! These can be used to capture and place down birds.
- The bird book can be used to log birds inside birdcages.
- Phoenixes and ostriches can have their saddles removed using shears.
Updates and Bug-fixes:
- Updated the size of the kiwi bird.
- Updated the texture of the bird book slightly.
- Updated hummingbird egg texture.
- Updated american pelican texture.
- Updated seagull texture.
- The nameless species of hummingbird and Gouldian finch shown in the bird book are now referred to using their colours.
- Torches can no longer be attached to the incubator, identifier, nests or phoenix egg.
- Snow no longer generates on top of nests.
- Fixed a bug with woodpeckers crashing the client when making their sound.
- Fixed a bug where shift clicking slots within the egg identifier causes a crash.
- Hoppers can now extract items from the incubator and egg sorter correctly.
- Eggs generated in an identifier are now given an NBT tag and should stack correctly in the inventory.
- Removed old unused kingfisher textures.
- Renamed the tile entities.
- Bird book renders entities instead of models again.