Enhanced Farming will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Enhanced Farming is a revival of the old 1.6.2 mod "Better Farming" by iBlackShadow who hasn't been seen online after the end of 2014. I intend to implement the same content the original mod had and more additions in the future.
The mod adds the following:
- Trees: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Cherry, Lemon, Mango, Olive, Orange, Pear. (The saplings aren't like your usual saplings. They grow just like crops before turning into a big tree)
- Crops: aubergine, corn, cucumber, garlic, grape, lettuce, mint, nether_flower, onion, pineapple, tomato
- A scarecrow that pushes mobs away from your crops.
- Rakes which can be used to get seeds from raking grass blocks.
- A decent amount of food you can craft.
- Piston crafting. (Where you squish Olives into Olive oil) [For recipes please use JEI]
If you play on Fast graphics, you won't be able to see the difference between vanilla and the fruity leaves. This is a known issue and will hopefully be fixed in the future.
For more info check the wiki tab.
For questions feel free to join my Discord.
Want to support us?