- Cleaned up the jar. (An error in my newest build script cause some test files to make it into the rev14 jar that may cause mod incompatibility and/or crashes.)
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Support
- New, mod wide, version number system. Should eliminate confusion with Minecraft version numbers.
- Removed Thaumcraft Support (Only until it has an updated API)
- Do NOT use on a 1.6 world that contained EnderTanks. (see Known caveats for details)
- Fixed WAILA support
- Fixed Standalone compatibility (no more errors if you don't have the BuildCraft API)
- More Minecraft 1.7 prep work, this should be the last 1.6 version needed before upgrading to 1.7
- Added WAILA support, with it installed you can get the tanks info just by looking at it
- Minecraft 1.7 prep work, If you want to keep your EnderBuckets when you update your world to 1.7 you must use this version first
- Fixed Bug preventing pipes from connecting to EnderTanks
- Fixed Bug preventing EnderBuckets from interacting with other tanks and devices
- Minecraft 1.6.2
- Tank capacity can now be expanded
- Uses new Forge Fluid Registry, tries to auto resolve old liquids. use "/etank" if upgrading from an old world
- Minecraft 1.5.2
- Tanks now hold 32 buckets (very popular request)
- Compiled with SrgNames so it should work with future minor Minecraft version updates too
Do NOT not load a 1.6 world that had EnderTanks because the item form of the block wont correctly map to the block.
- Tank item doesn't have an icon
- Beaking a tank drops nothing
- Using creative mode pick block on a tank crashes the game
My best guess is its an incomplete Forge feature because it should be working, everything is registered the same between 1.6 and 1.7.