Uploaded by ferreusveritas
Uploaded Oct 3, 2018
Game Version 1.12.2
Size 571.65 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
The Felling update
This release features trees that fall over when chopped as well as a few minor tweaks.
- Trees fall over when harvested(animation). Can be disabled in the config options.
- Branches fall that are lobbed off.
- Taller trees take longer to fall.
- Living entities can take damage from falling trees. The bigger the tree the deadlier the consequences.
- Trees damaged by fire will drop flaming limbs
- Seed item stacks can have embedded NBT JoCodes to instantly produce a tree of a defined shape.
- Seed item stacks can have an embedded NBT "must plant" flag to force the sapling to grow if it's on the ground.
- Seed item stacks can have an embedded NBT "lifespan" value to control when the seed plants or depawns.
- Tooltips added to seeds when they contain special NBT data.
- Embedded seed item stack enhancements allows world builders to script tree placement in the world.
- Added Waila capability to show tree species and rooty dirt "life"
- JoCode uses byte instead of ArrayList<Byte> for improved performance and memory usage
- Add parameter for dirt bucket exchange recipe helper
- Add BiomeSuitabilityEvent for other mods
- BiomeRadiusCoordinator fix for per world(dimension) database(for Dynamic Trees Control mod)
- Rework BiomeDataBasePopulator for other mods to override worldgen (DynamicTree-Control mod)
- Added a few convenience methods for other mods
- Add mod name to ModConstants
- Fixed unlocalized names to avoid naming collisions with other mods
- Halved the default voluntary seed drop rate(won't affect existing configs)
- Halved the drop rate of cactus seeds
- Falling trees currently don't have a sound. This will be addressed in the near future.