A desire path is a path created as a consequence of erosion caused by human or animal foot-fall traffic. The path usually represents the shortest or most easily navigated route between an origin and destination.
Have you even needed to make path blocks on the walk from your base to the mine? Have you ever thought, in real life this is automatic? Than this is the mod for you. Walk over a Grass, Dirt, Podzol or Mycelium block often enough and you'll trample it into a path automatically!
How to install
- Download and install fabric from the how to install page here.
- Download the fabric api jar from here.
- Download the newest version of desire-paths from this page.
- Move both .jar files to your mods folder. If you are using multiMC you can select "Minecraft Folder" from the right mouse menu on the instance that you made in step one to get to the "minecraft" folder easily, from there just make or go into the mods folder.
- Singleplayer: You can just add both the fabric and the mod jar files to any fabric modpack.
- Multiplayer: You'll want to add both the jars to the server and client.
- Better 'path' block, now using coarse dirt.
- Support for more grasses.
- More varied textures