Decorative Blocks will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
WARNING: As of version 4, the mod has been ported into an actual Forge mod. This will remove any blocks in your world from the MCreator versions.
VERSIONS: 1.14.x, 1.15.x, 1.16.x, (1.17.x), 1.18.x, 1.19.x
A small mod that adds several new decorative blocks including:
- Bonfire, toss blaze powder into fire (configurable activator item)
- Thatch, "fluid" from cutting open a hay bale with shears, remove with hoes
- Wooden Palisades
- Wooden Beam Blocks, designed by u/ksym_
- Chandelier, reverse craft-able with 4 torches
- Rocky Dirt, reverse craft-able with 4 dirt
- Stone Pillar
- Big Chain, climbable
- Bar Panel, trapdoor
- Lattice, trapdoor
- Wooden Seats, right-click to sit
- Wooden Supports
- Soul Fire Variants of Bonfire, Brazier and Chandelier(1.16)
- (1.18+) Seats and Supports have additional states, pressing shift on the items show tooltips.
Biomes O' Plenty in the main mod (until 1.16)
Decorative Blocks Compat for support for Biomes O'Plenty
Decorative Blocks Modded Compat (Different Project by evo-934) : Adds support for Endergetic Expansion, Upgrade Aquatic, Autumnity, Environmental, Bayou Blues, Abundance (1.16.1 & 1.16.4)
Woodcutting recipe support : Woodcutter
Farmer's Delight support : Farmers Delight Integration(by iku_tv)