Uploaded by Lothrazar
Uploaded May 31, 2017
Game Version 1.11.2
Size 1.47 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.11 Versions
- *Version 1.5.0 BETA has many significant changes. Please report any issues to github*
- Works best on Forge version 220.127.116.110 or higher.
- Block Miner and Block Placer can now face up and down, in addition to horizontal directions (so full 6 directional placement just like a Dispenser).
- Harvester now captures drops in its inventory.
- Automatic User now works with all forge buckets and fluid tanks. Updated a few machine GUIs.
- Many machines that act on an area now render their preview area using ghost blocks and a toggle button.
- Many machines now optionally can consume furnace-fuel, which increases their speed by a large factor. As a result their un-fueled speed is slower than previous versions. They have a custom fuel HUD in the upper right.
- Fixed Structure Builder and Pattern Replicator not playing block placing sounds.
- For all three Scythes (Brush, Tree, Garden) you can hold shift to reduce the range by half.