Compost stuff! Turn excess organic material and rotted food into nutrients for plants.
- Make any item decompose in the compost bin over a specified time (via configuration).
- Default configuration entries support vanilla Minecraft and other mods.
- Any item from any mod can be specified, and specifiers include support for metadata and ore dictionary names.
- Support for TheOneProbe and Waila/Hwyla.
See the wiki for more information.
Requires Wumple Util Library.
- This mod began as a port to MC 1.12 of the compost bin and compost item from the old Garden Collection mod by Justin Aquadro.
- Food Funk - What is that funky smell in my backpack? Food spoils over time unless preserved. Configure any item to rot, any container to preserve items.
- Canny Composter - Compost stuff! Turn excess organic material and rotted food into nutrients for plants.
- Web Slinger - Spiders shoot webbing at you - slinging webs from a distance, or when they hit you in melee!
- Pantography - Copy Map item data to other Maps including different scale Maps.
- Palimpsest - Erase Maps and Books for reuse by rubbing with Redstone Dust.
- Daring Debug - Do you DARE to see extra debug information? Includes TileEntity and oreDict information.