This mods adds a single simple block - the Compacter.
- It will try crafting input items in either 2x2 or 3x3 pattern (configurable in the GUI) and output the result.
- It will process unlimited items per tick, as long as there enough items and energy provided.
- You can set it to work only when redstone signal is applied (configurable in the GUI).
- Recursive compacting mode can be enabled from the GUI which will try combining outputed items again (for e.g. compressed cobble).
- The compacter will use RF or EU power for every operation.
This mod requires a recent version of BDLib and either IC2 (experimental) or any RF mod (Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, etc.) for power.
Minecraft 1.12 version also supports Tesla and Forge Energy power.