Uploaded by davenonymous
Uploaded May 23, 2015
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 293.65 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- 1.19 crashed when placing CMs in some biomes. Sorry! Either update to this 1.19b hotfix release or disable biome adaptation in the config.
- Aligned to forge fluid changes.
- CMs now have the same biome as the spot you've placed them at.
This can be disabled and the default biome configured in the config.
- Falling into the void in the CM dimension teleports you back to the overworld.
- Fixed a crash bugs when climbing ladders while holding a PSD.
- Some translation updates.
- More configuration options and improvements
- Mod integration can be disabled via the config. Items, Fluids and Flux will always be enabled though.
- Storage capacities. This allows server admins to configure the maximum capacity of the four currently implemented buffered storages (rf, fluid, gas, mana).
- Configuration data is synced to the client, incl. the dimension id.
- Forge config gui support.
- Aligned to some mod updates
- OpenComputers 5.2.3
- Mekanism 18.104.22.168
- Inner wall and interface blocks are only visible from inside compact machines.
This currently only affects creative OPs.
- Support for Botania mana. This is disabled by default.
- Allow sleeping in CMs. This is disabled by default.
Note: You will currently only respawn inside the CM dimension if you die in the CM dimension.
Thanks to everyone translating, reporting bugs and testing the latest pushes. Much appreciated!