Have a command you commonly use? Tired of repeatedly typing it in over and over? Wouldn't it be easier to press a key on your keyboard to run the command?
Command Macros provides a quick and easy method of creating and running macros.
Creating a macros is as easy as specifying the command, and the key to trigger the command.
Macros can be added through the config, or directly in-game using Mod Menu.
Restart not required! Editing/Creating a macro takes effect instantly, no need to relaunch.
Keys are not limited to a single macro, multiple macros can be bound to the same key to have multiple commands run at once.
Different Types of Macros:
- Delayed Macro: Command has a configurable delay between key press and execution.
- Repeating Macro: Command while auto repeat while holding down the key. Delay configurable
- Toggled Repeating: Same as Repeating but the key press acts as a toggle, allowing the command to repeat without holding down the key
- Single use Macro: Command will only execute once per key press
- Display only Macro: Chat screen will be opened and command will be typed in without being executed