Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
- License Mod as LGPLv3
- Forge Requirement updated to 188.8.131.525
- MCMP Optional Requirement updated to 1.0.8
- Combine Localization into main repo.
- Added Bit Saw.
- Bit saw can saw normal supported blocks, as well as symmetrical chiseled blocks.
- Added Clear Bag Contents Button in bitbag gui.
- Improved performance of canHarvestBlock test.
- Added Undo + Redo
- Add Undo/Redo buttons to radial menu for those without keybinds.
- Added Chisels & Bits Clipboard Tab
- Added New Block Bit Tank
- Added Pick Bit Keybind
- Snow is now Chiselable
- Leaves are now Chiselable
- Sand is now Chiselable
- Dirt is now Chiselable
- Grass is now Chiselable
- Optimized Several Rendering Tasks
- C&B now detects users with low memory and accommodates.
- Optimized bit filtering for layers and types.
- Re-wrote Bit Storage format.
- New Storage format comes in two flavors, compact, and cross-world.
- C&B now converts the legacy format to the new format when loading data.
- Added Fluid Bits.
- Fluid Bits allow you to swim, drown, fish, and float boats.
- Fluid bits are aquired by putting a bucket of fluid in a the bittank, and extract the bits by right clicking, or by using a hopper or other automation.
- Bit Bags now have IItemHandler capabilities.
- Chiseled Blocks now block light when they are entirely comprised of NormalCube Bits.
- Chiseled Blocks now propagate weak red stone when they are entirely composed of NormalCube Bits.
- Persist Creative Clipboard Tab between session, even between worlds.
- Add Setting to enable/disable the above feature.
- Right click bit tank to remove bits.
- Shift right click bit tank to insert bits.
- Shift with empty hand to insert all bits into a bit tank.
- Use bucket to extra bucket of fluid, or insert a bucket of fluid.
- Optimized Chiseled block Collision/Occlusion Logic.
- Added Option for Creative Clipboard size.
- Blocks picked are added to the clipboard.
- Blocks broken are added to the clipboard.
- Added Option for bit saw durability.
- Model Generation is now capable of rendering block types with layers, such as grass, and some chisel variants.
- C&B now attempts to compress model data as it is generated to conserve memory.
- Reduced Memory Overhead of many model and chiseled block related features.
- Optimized Model Face Generation.
- Optimized Model Parsing Logic and look-ups.
- Dynamic Renderer now uses Forge FastTESR to remove TESR performance overhead.
- Fixed Not Clearing Model Cache on Resource Reload.
- Optimize conversion of blocks and make conversion of air almost free.
- Optimize Chiseled Block Property Updates.
- Reduce Memory Overhead of Chiseled Block Properties.
- Optimized Face culling look-ups.
- Added command "c&b.exportmodel" which dumps the item in the players hand as JSON into the system clipboard.
- Added an API for Bit bags.
- New API Method VisitBits.
- API method commitChanges now accepts parameter to disable update notifications.
- API can now convert Supported blocks into Bits without world.
- API can now use getBitsAsItem to request CrossWorld NBT.
- New API Method createBrushFromState
- New API Method giveBitToPlayer
- Added API For Undo Grouping.
- Refactored huge sections of the code base, and probably even more optimizations.