Uploaded by AlgorithmX2
Uploaded Jan 3, 2016
Game Version 1.8.9
Size 309.20 KB
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
- Fixed a possible crash when breaking chiseled blocks.
- Fixed a bug where chiseled blocks might not update properly.
- Fixed a bug with Dynamic render that caused solid surfaces to vanish.
- Fixed breaking animations ( also fixes optifine incompatibility. )
- Fixed bug where chiseled block renders would be invisible.
- Added breaking animations for Dynamic rendered Chiseled blocks.
- Bits Chiseled will now be added directly to the players inventory/bags without spawning in the world.
- Chisel Damage is now handled by NBT and supports full int range. ( This buffs the Diamond Chisel since the default was beyond the previous supported range. )
- Bits can be placed in replaceable blocks, like most other things.
- Added key+bind to help text for bit/chisel.
- Added new Radial Menu For Selecting Bit/Chisel Modes.
- Added Configurable key-bind for Radial Menu, defaults to "alt".
- Chiseled blocks placement behavior has undergone massive tweaks, allowing you to place two chiseled blocks in the same space as long as they do not overlap, even without enabling "place anywhere" mode.
- Added Support for MCMulitPart.
- Added ability to place bits much like the chisel, allowing faster placement, and faster builds. Use Keybinds, or new Radial Menu.
- Chiseled Blocks can now share the same block space as other parts using MCMultiPart, such as pipes or wires that support it.
- Look forward to using this with other mods as support becomes available.
- Various performance enhancements.
- Fixed Various other minor bugs.