Uploaded by AlgorithmX2
Uploaded Nov 23, 2015
Game Version 1.8
Size 185.33 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Chiseling harder materials requires equivalent level tools, obsidian requires a diamond chisel for instance.
- This feature can be disabled by deselecting enableChiselToolHarvestCheck.
- Harvesting a Chiseled Bit Block now requires the tool that the block is primary consisted of, harvesting a block made of mostly obsidian requires a diamond pick.
- This feature can be disabled by deselecting enableToolHarvestLevels.
- Balance features do not affect creative mode as expected.
- Added Optional Key Bindings for chisel modes.
- Tweaked Chisel Usage Algorithm for patterns and bit harvesting to better deal with new balance features.
- Added new Chisel Mode, Drawn Region that allows you to click + drag a chiseled block.