Uploaded by AlgorithmX2
Uploaded Nov 16, 2015
Game Version 1.8
Size 178.56 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- New UV Un-Mapping Algorithm that doesn't rely on models mimicking the vanilla face bakery.
- New Texture Lookup Algorithm that can locate textures three ways instead of 1.
- Added Blocks which hurt, or affect entities to the blacklist. ( vanilla slime blocks remains white-listed )
- C&B Should no longer crash when mods are removed, however all blocks that no longer exist will be 'missing icon' and inventory bits are no longer place-able.
- Certain blocks which fail texture/uv detection should no longer crash the game, however they may appear with a 'missing icon' texture or invalid texture coordinates.
- Added Configurable Blacklist to Settings.
Mod Compatibility should be greatly improved by this update.