Charm is a mod for Minecraft inspired by the Quark mod in that it is designed to enhance the vanilla game experience without compromising its gameplay style. It does not need Quark in order to work, but adds some extra functionality if Quark is present.
Charm offers over 60 small features to the game, each of which can be enabled, disabled or changed via the main configuration file. The full set of features is available here: https://charm.arcticfulmar.com
Some highlights in the Minecraft 1.12 version include:
- Improved village decorations - villages can generate in more biomes.
- Composters with JEI, Quark and Inspirations integration.
- Barrels and lanterns adapted from Minecraft 1.14.
- New totems to help you explore and battle.
- More wolf and cat textures.
- Abandoned crates of loot to be found while exploring underground.
- Illusioners and Vindicators roam in Roofed Forests.
- Improved recycling of iron and gold items in a furnace.
- Lots of tiny changes to the vanilla experience.
Feel free to use this mod in modpacks, and please report errors and compatibility issues to the github issue tracker, not to this page.
Charm 1.14.4 is a Forge mod and is currently incomplete.
- Please do not use it in worlds you care about.
- If you want to find out more about how development of 1.14 is doing, please see the Trello board.
-- Sven Hjól