Uploaded by svenhjol
Uploaded Aug 7, 2019
Game Version 1.12.2
Size 2.26 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Charm 1.3.0 for 1.12.2
This version has an issue related to crates. We recommend you upgrade to Charm 1.3.1.
- Fixed: Features now write their config out even if they are disabled by another mod. Fix #135
- Changed: Redstone Sand can use any type of sand in its recipe.
- Added: Quark's "Resilience" potion added as a cake flavor.
- Changed: Flavored Cakes potions no longer configurable - this will be made into an API soon(TM) to fix language and texture requirements.
- Changed: Crate stack size limited to 1 due to NBT/tag stacking issues. Fix #109
- Changed: Rotten flesh block converts dirt above to podzol/mycelium only if it's in the applicable biome.
- Fixed: Clumsiness now only applies to "weapons", not "anything breakable".
- Removed: Unearth Items. It has no special registrations so will not cause issues with existing worlds. You can safely remove the relevant entries from your existing charm.cfg
- Changed: Spectre model redone, no longer internally based on EntityZombie. This should also fix the chicken spawns and vehicle log spam.
- Changed: Village decoration config now sets "Trees have vines" to
falseby default, because of an issue with cocoa beans generating in vanilla (See #133). Recommend to change this to
falsein your existing charm.cfg
- Changed: Emeralds are no longer converted to Charged Emeralds on lightning strike due to flaky behavior and infinite charged emeralds. Now only found in dungeon loot.
- Fixed: End Portal Rune Frames no longer show in creative menu. Fix #138
- Fixed: Moonstone oredict entry now registers at correct time.
- Fixed: Balance "Salvage" and "Curse Break" villager trades to prevent infinite emeralds exploit. Fix #134
- Fixed: ASM obfuscation check for beacons to fix placement issue. Fix #107
- Fixed: Side check when sending a "Spectre despawned" message to the client. Fix #131