This mod adds cars and engines to minecraft.
1.12.2 update released now!
- Opel Manta A
- Mazda RX7 FC
- BMW E30
- BMW E36
- Nissan Junior 1970
- Lamborghini Huracan
- Mustang 1969
All cars are customizeable with engine swaps, repainting and car parts. Cars, car parts, wheels, WD40 and engines can be found in garages spawning in villages.
To customize the car and check how much fuel is in it, right-click it with WD40.
You have to use fuel to power the car, currently supported fuels: ethanol, methanol, biodiesel, plantoil
This mod also features a hydraulic press with which you can craft car paint using dye and a paint can, also you can craft some stuff from Immersive Engineering using molds and materials.
How to make a car:
- Place a car chassis with a carbox.
- Right-click on the car with a lug wrench to attach wheels.
- Place an engine hoist pointing to the car.
- Right-click the engine hoist with an engine.
- Right-click the engine hoist with a lever to attach the engine.
- Right-click the car with some fuel (ex.: ethanol)
Hope you enjoy this mod as much as i did making it.
If you're having an issue with the mod please report it here.
Feel free to review or include this mod in a modpack.