What's new in carpet 1.4.46:
- support for 21w37a
- removed time restrictions from
cleanLogs and vanilla
showDeathMessages false, your logs will be clean from death messages of any mob
/spawn command to work with Türkİsh locale
- fixed code optimizations eagerly compacting all arguments of methods and operators. Now it only optimizes left or right-most argument depending on the associativity of the operator.
- handling events is now disabled when an action is triggered via scarpet code, preventing infinite recursions in events.
plop not plopping unconfigured structures and features
- some biome API changes for 1.18, check
biome() for details
- it is possible, that structures API is messed up somehow due to 1.18 changes. It might not be, but hey.... don't say you weren't warned.
- incorrect use of some code flow methods (if, while, etc...) will be reported as an error, and not crash yo app
- fixed code optimization errors when handling accessing of containers,
- fixed handling of list type NBT tags
- fixed 'y' component being incorrectly applied when accessing entity via 'motion' parameter, blame @altrisi
- removed 'long' limits from 'fact' returning a 'double' estimated result instead.