Budschie's Morph Mod will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Budschie's Morph Mod
This is a mod whose aim it is to make morph mods available for forge and for the newest version.
I started this mod project because I wanted to add a morph mod to my modpack for forge, but sadly I could not find any morph mod for forge that is
available for the newest version. So I built my own morph mod.
What this mod can do:
- It implements a system where you can kill a mob and get its "soul", so-to-speak. You can collect that soul by just walking into it. Then, you can morph into that mob by pressing a key on your keyboard (just look in the controls menu of minecraft and search for "Budschie's Morph Mod Controls", you can find all the mod controls there).
- The mod has abilities for vanilla mobs: You can fly as a bat, you can shoot fire balls as a blaze, you can teleport as an enderman, etc. etc.
- You can turn in any player that you've killed and whose soul you've collected.
- There is a gamerule for keeping the morph inventory on death. It is set to true as a default value, but you can turn it off if you wish so.
- If you are an admin on a server, you can blacklist certain mobs with "/morphblacklist add <morph to blacklist>". There are also a couple of other commands, for example /morph <entity to morph to>, /playermorph <player name to morph to> and /demorph. All of this commands require a permission level of 2 (the default op permission level), as they all ignore the blacklist.
- You can fully customize which abilities belong to which morphs via data packs. Tutorial on how to do such thing coming soon™
Special thanks to:
- The forge discord for helping me out when I had a programming issue.
- The metamorph mod(https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/metamorph) for inspiring me to create this mod.
- My friends who playtested this mod.