Bonsai Trees 3 will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Bonsai Trees 3
Bonsai Trees 3
A Minecraft mod adding a block that grows small trees in a single block space.
How to get started
- Craft a Bonsai Pot and place it somewhere nice.
- Find some soil to use in your pot. Dirt will do for now. Right-click it on the Bonsai Pot.
- Get a tree sapling and right-click it on the Bonsai Pot. Or open the GUI and insert it into the sapling slot.
- Watch it grow.
- You can then optionally harvest the tree by clicking the "Axe" button in the GUI.
- You can also upgrade your Bonsai Pot with various items. For now, put a wooden axe into one of the upgrade slots - your Bonsai will now be cut automatically.
- Place a hopper below the Bonsai to extract the harvested items. Or insert it into an upgrade slot - the bonsai will then automatically export all items on the next harvest.
- Use dyes to color your pot. Just right-click the pot while holding any dye.
A particular soil might be needed for some of the trees. And the different types of soil provide different boosts to the growth of your Bonsai. It is recommended to use JEI to look up compatible saplings and available soils. TheOneProbe will show what sapling is growing on what soil and its progress.
Insert a hopper into one of the upgrade slots to make the Bonsai Pot automatically export all harvested items into the inventory below. This is not needed to extract the items in a different way, e.g. you can also place the hopper or some piping below the pot.
Axes - or tools that can cut trees
Insert any kind of axe into an upgrade slot to make the Bonsai Bot automatically cut the tree for you once its fully grown. But be aware that items that do not fit into the output buffer will be voided. You can enchant the axe with Efficiency, Fortune and/or Silk Touch to get additional upgrade benefits!
Some of the things a tree produces requires a Silk Touch upgrade. You can either put an enchanted axe or an appropriately enchanted book into one of the upgrade slots. This does not prevent you from putting additional Fortune Upgrades into the Bonsai Pot.
Increases number of rolls and chance for each possible drop. The higher the level the more items you get and the higher the chance to get uncommon drops.
Reduces the time it takes for a bonsai to fully grow. The higher the upgrade level the faster the growth.