Blockus will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Blockus is a mod made using Fabric API. It adds blocks of several types.
Most of the blocks require a stonecutter to make them. I recommend the use of a mod like Roughly Enough Items (REI) for all recipes.
Some added blocks :
- Marble, Limestone, Bluestone & Viridite
- White Oak, Raw Bamboo & Charred Planks
- Large Flower Pots
- Lava, Magma, Water, Blaze, Soaked Bricks & more
- Soul Sandstone
- Teal & Charred Nether Bricks
- Colored Tiles
- Stained Stone Bricks
- Colored Redstone Lamps
- Beveled Glass
- Patterned Wools
- Futurneo Blocks
- Asphalt that makes you go fast
- Redstone Sand
- Paper Block, Wall and Lamp
- Small Hedges
- Rainbow Blocks
- Food Crates
- Legacy Blocks
- Columns integration (< 1.19)
Naturally generated things
- Limestone is generated between y = 0 & y = 128 but much less between y = 64 & y = 128
- Marble is generated between y = 0 & y = 64
- Bluestone is generated below y = 0
- Viridite is generated below y = -16 & more frequently in Deep Dark.
- White Oak Trees are generated in Forest & Flower Forest & rarely in all types of Plains.
- Rainbow Roses spawn in Flower Forests & Meadows
A Forge version of the mod is currently not planned
Thanks to :
- Futurenp: Textures
- SynthRose: Teal Nether Bricks and Lantern Blocks (with old texture)
- shedaniel/TelepathicGrunt: new 1.16.2+ worldgen
- Yanis48: Wooden Barrels fix
- "Quark" by Vazkii
- "Chisel" by tterrag1098, Drullkus & Minecreatr
- "Ceramics" by KnightMiner (Rainbow Bricks)
French description/Description française : https://www.minecraft-france.fr/mod-blockus/