This patch adds two nice features and also cleans up the code base a little bit (for next updates, basically, it's only the beginning).
Compatible with Metamorph
1.1.5 and Aperture
1.1. It doesn't mean that future versions of Metamorph and Aperture would be incompatible, but older versions probably are incompatible.
- Added model block which allows to place morphs as blocks with some transformation configuration (basically replacement for freeze actor feature)
- Added a feature which allows loading OBJ models without a JSON feature (see wiki for more information)
item_use_blockaction which allows to record firework placing, usage of bone meal, flint & steel, and etc.
/model reloadcommand which allows to reload models on the server side
/director loopscommand which allows making director block loopable
- Added in-game model editor button to in-game pause menu (press ESC in the world)
- Blockbuster GUIs won't pause the game anymore
/model clearnow removes all textures from texture cache which are related to Blockbuster, instead of only the missing ones (purple checkered)
- Removed freeze actor checkbox feature
- Removed hacks for 1.3 compatibility
- Removed code related to model and
- Updated 1.12 build to 1.12.2