Uploaded by itsmeowdev
Uploaded Mar 31, 2020
Game Version Forge
Size 7.84 MB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
This is the FINAL content-related update for Minecraft 1.12 and lower. From now on, updates to 1.12 will be bug fixes only.
- Added walrus
- Added geese
- Added whales (beluga, pilot, false killer, narwhal, bottlenose, and Cuvier's)
- Added saltwater eels
- Added freshwater eels
- Added albino deer variants and heads
- Added new deer model
- Added arctic, brown, and red feral wolf variants, capes, pelts, and heads
- Added greenland shark variant
- Improved shark animations
- Added goose egg
- Added golden goose egg
- Added blubber
- Updated advancemnts with new heads
- Added secret with the walrus (they like being fed fried eggs btw)
- Tweaked tarantulas so they rotate when on a wall
- Fix non-honey type badgers spawning in savannas
- Updated Spanish translation (partially updated to 9.0.0)
- Update French translation (8.2 equivalent)
- Update Chinese translation (8.2 equivalent)
- Update Russian translation (partially updated to 9.0.0)
- 1.12: Updated Thaumcraft aspects for new features
- 1.12: Added oredict listAllegg and listAllEgg to custom eggs
- 1.14: Biome based variants now enabled by default in config. No longer affects spawn eggs, only natural spawns. Existing configs must be updated.
- 1.14: Added a clientside config, also allows reindeer snow particles to be disabled
- 1.14: Made it so boars retaliate and summon their friends, like in 1.12
- 1.14: Added buckets for some water mobs (lamprey, nautilus, freshwater eel, saltwater eel, jellyfish)
- 1.14: Rewrote the ENTIRE variant system to make more sense and be named.
- 1.14: Rewrote the ENTIRE head-variant system to make more sense and be named.
- 1.14: Rewrites means that some items in worlds will break. DO NOT take this update lightly. Back up your worlds.